Saturday, June 25, 2016

Bright Blue and Dandelion!

I reviewed Essie Resort 2016 a while ago hereThis collection is inspired by India! I already posted an Indian inspired nails here! My favorit is Taj-ma-haul (earthy orange) but I also used Going Guru quite a bit here and here


This time I used Nama-stay the Night (bright blue)!


For this look, I first painted my nails with Essie Nama-stay the Night (bright blue). I used dandelion designs from MoYou London Pro Collection 04 and Konad white for stamping. 


I really like the simple design of the dandelions. I used similar dandelion design on my beloved daughter's nails before here but I haven't had a chance to try it for myself until now. 


Have you used Essie Resort collection 2016? Which color is your favorit?

Love,

Little Dot







No comments:

Post a Comment