Saturday, August 20, 2016

Tropical Rainforest aka Glow in the Dark Mini Putt Nails!

I went with the Rainforest look this week, which my beloved daughter calls "glow in the dark mini putt" nails... Yes, we used to go to a local indoor mini putt place where the walls were painted in rainforest theme!


I started out going with black and white but thought it might be fun to gradually adding colors from one nail to the other. 


For this look, I first painted my nails with Essie Stylenomics (almost black dark green). I stamped a plant design from Bundle Monster plate BM-617 with Konad white stamping polish. I added colors using OPI color paints, Primarily Yellow and Turquoise Aesthetic. For my thumb nails, I used direct decal method to also add more colors with OPI I'm Sooo Swamped! (green) and OPI It's a Piazza Cake (orange) for full color look. 


I love the look very much!


Do you like the fun nails like this?

Love,

Little Dot






No comments:

Post a Comment