Saturday, August 6, 2016

Layered Look Again!

Last week I enjoyed double stamped look soooo much that I had to repeat it this week! I think I'm addicted!!


You can check out what I did last week here. This time I changed up the color to warmer tone. Still the same idea. First stamp all nails with patterns and stamp on accent nails with contrasting colors. 


For this look, I first painted my nails with Essie Sunday Funday (reddish orange). I used various patterns from Bundle Monster plate BM-S103 to stamp the first layer of designs, using Essie Partner In Crime (brown) as stamping polish. For accent nails, I used MoYou London Explorer collection 03 and Konad white stamping polish. 


I used the same MoYou London plate this week again because it is a perfect plate to stamp partial design instead of full nail design. For the layered look, you want enough empty space to show what is underneath. I think I have to look though my plates to see what other designs might work for partial stamping just to vary the look for the next time. 


Do you have any recommendation for plates to use for layered look? 

Love,

Little Dot




No comments:

Post a Comment