Saturday, October 15, 2016

Essie Go Go Geisha - Twin Nails

When I heard that Essie Fall 2016 collection was inspired by Japan, I thought I must get all colors from this collection! 


Well, the first one I got was Go Go Geisha! I love this lovely tone of muted pink! 


My beloved daughter and I couldn't wait to try this color so we have twin nail designs for you this week!


For my look, I first painted my nails with Essie Go Go Geisha (dusty pink). I used a design from Bundle Monster Polynesia BM-XL 111 and China Glaze Sleeping Under the Stars (navy) for stamping. 


For my beloved daughter's look, she first painted her nails with Essie Go Go Geisha (dusty pink). She used her favorite plate, MoYou London Explorer Collection 03 and Essie Pool Side Service for stamping. 


We really enjoyed wearing this color. Have you purchased any color from this collection?

Love,

Little Dot





No comments:

Post a Comment