Saturday, October 8, 2016

Fall

I must say I am sad that summer is over. I think summer is my favorite season. But fall is here and no use of dwindling in the past...


So moving on to fall colors! This is Essie Coat Couture from Cashmere Matte collection. It is a matte polish, supposes to be worn without top coat but I kind of like the color and shine of this polish when top coat is on! 


For this look, I first painted my nails with Essie Coat Couture. I stamped a design from Bundle Monster plate BM-210, using Essie Jiggle Hi, Jiggle Low (gold) as stamping polish. 


I really like this unique color. I don't even know how to describe this color though... Kind of purplish, greyish, mauve?? If you want to read about my review of Essie Cashmere Matte, you can check it out here!


Do you like fall? What color do you wear for this season?

Love,

Little Dot




No comments:

Post a Comment