Saturday, August 15, 2015

Matchy Matchy!!

I got the inspiration from my lap top bag for this look!


Sometimes I get inspirations for my designs from all kinds of surrounding items. Purses and clothing items are often used for my ideas. I like matchy matchy sometimes...


For this look, first I painted my nails with Essie Urban Jungle (creamy white) and China Glaze Pinking Out the Windows (carnation pink). I used rose designs from Pueen plate 64, using Essie Fierce, No Fear (brown) as stamping polish. I also used the direct decal method and used China Glaze Pinking Out the Windows to color in the roses. 


If you like to see the tutorial for the direct decal method, check my previous post here


I think I did pretty good to match my computer bag!

Do you like matchy matchy??

Love,

Little Dot

No comments:

Post a Comment