Saturday, August 29, 2015

Whimsical Patchwork!

Something about summer makes me want to do fun whimsical manis... I had this Bundle Monster plate BM-607 with the patchwork design and wanted to use it for quite a while but I didn't get around to do it until now. 


I used the direct decal method so that I can make a colorful pattern. For tutorial of this method, check my previous post here


For this look, I first painted my nails with Essie Chillato (pale yellow). I used the patchwork design from Bundle Monster plate BM-607 and used the direct decal method. The colors I used to fill the designs are the following. Sally Hansen Ivory Skull (white), China Glaze Trip of a Lime Time (lime green), and China Glaze I Brake For Colour (pinkish red). Ceramic Glaze My Skinny Jeans (blue) was used for stamping outlines. 


My favorite polish this summer is definitely Essie Chillato. I have been using it so many times already!!! 


I really love this look! So fun and cute!! I have my nails quite short this time and I think the design like this suits short nails very well. 

Do you wear whimsical designs? 

Love,

Little Dot

No comments:

Post a Comment