Saturday, August 8, 2015

Tribal in Summer!

I went to an International Food Festival a few weeks ago with my beloved children. They had quite a collection of food around the world. We had some Nicaraguan dish among others and it was delicious! I love ethnic food!!


Here is the design I had for the occasion. Fun tribal look for the summer!

For this look, I first painted my nails with Essie Chillato (pale yellow) and Sally Hansen Ivory Skull (white). I used designs from MoYou London plate, Explorer collection 23, using Essie Shearling Darling (oxblood) as stamping polish. 


I haven't used this plate before, so I'm glad I had the opportunity to use it! 


We are having fun summer outings! What are the events and festivals are you enjoying this summer?

Love,

Little Dot

No comments:

Post a Comment