Saturday, September 26, 2015

Blue and Brown!

Before summer ends, I am rushing to post a few summer looks! 


When I first painted my nails with these two colors (blue and brown), my beloved daughter said, "Mmm... I don't know if I like those colors together..." But I had a vision! By using direct decal method, I added white into the color mix and all of the sudden, it looked wonderful!


For this look, I first painted my nails with Essie Suite Retreat (blue) and Essie Cocoa Karma (light brown). I used direct decal method to stamp the design from Bundle Monster plate BM-402. I used Essie Suite Retreat, Cocoa Karma, and Sally Hansen Ivory Skull to fill in the design before stamping. 

The middle finger of my left hand was the result of an accidental design. When I stamped the decal, the lower half didn't transfer well. I carefully removed the not-so-perfect lower half and I actually liked the end result very much! 


I really liked this design and got quite a few compliments!

I will try to stick in another post on summer nails next week before the season changes!

Love,

Little Dot

No comments:

Post a Comment