Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Last Day of September...

It is an unusual post in the mid-week but I wanted to post a few more nail designs I did this summer. The last day of September is the good time for it because October sounds so Fall season...


For this look, I first painted my nails with China Glaze History of the World (navy). I used Messy Mansion Leadlight Lacquer plate A03. 


For this look, I first painted my nails with Essie Suite Retreat (blue) and Essie Navigate Her (pale green). I used a design from Bundle Monster plate BM-017 for stamping. 


For this look, I first painted my nails with China Glaze History of the World (navy) and OPI That's Hula-rious! (pale green). For stamping, I used Bundle Monster BM-711, using History of the World as stamping polish. For thumb, I used Nubar Spotlight (yellow) to color in the pineapple design. I added little red dots in the end but maybe that was a bit too much. I wish I have taken some pictures before I added the dots...

So here you have them! My last bits of summer nails!

Love,

Little Dot

No comments:

Post a Comment