Saturday, September 19, 2015

Summer Is Ending?!

Oh no! Is summer almost over?? I refuse to think that! I don't know about you but I feel like we didn't really get decent summer this year. I was waiting for nice hot summer days. I planted seeds and small vegetable plants and I was waiting for them to get big during summer growing season... Well, it didn't happen! My lettuce never grew into any harvestable size. My herb plants are like miniatures except my big bush of sage and oregano, which always pops up everywhere in my yard... I don't like summer to go yet but I started to see changing colors of leaves here and there!!! Well... I have quite a few summer nails I did in the last little while that I haven't blogged yet. I hope I can squeeze them in before winter... That's depressing...


This is one of the looks I did this summer. And I liked it a lot because it matched a lot of my outfits. (I guess I have a lot of blue clothes??) 


Here with one of my shorts!


And here with one of my skirts!


For this look, I first painted my nails with China Glaze History of the World (smoky navy). For the accent nails, I tried marbled effect by mixing China Glaze Boho Blues (light blue) and History of the World together and use a stamper to lightly dabbed on nails. I used a few designs from Bundle Monster plate BM-404 and Konad white for stamping. 


I really enjoyed this look for summer! 

I will post the remaining summer nails for the next few weeks and I really hope I can get a little more summer days this month...

Love,

Little Dot

No comments:

Post a Comment