Saturday, October 3, 2015

OPI It's a Piazza Cake & I Cannoli Wear OPI

Is it Fall now?? It's hard to determine the seasons these days weather wise... I guess you kind of see the fashion changes into Fall colors. Well, I was looking through Fall season nail polish collections but somehow I wasn't excited about any colors. I don't know... I didn't particularly feel anything unique or new. They all looked like one color or another that I already own. The only two I picked up from OPI Venice collection are It's a Piazza Cake and I Cannoli Wear OPI.


It's a Piazza Cake is rather unique to me. I don't have any color like this. As the name suggests, it looks like pizza sauce color!! 


I actually like this color a lot. It's definitely not red. Nice Fall season color. 


I Cannoli Wear OPI is a bit greyish white. Maybe not very special but I hear it's a bit like OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls, which I don't own. So, I got this. Good coverage and great for background for nail art. 


For this look, I first painted my nails with OPI It's a Piazza Cake (orange red) and I Cannoli Wear OPI (grey white). I used designs from Bundle Monster Shangri-La plate BM-S102 for stamping, using Konad Black Pearl stamping polish. 


I like how the tribal looking design compliments the orange red color! 

I don't know if I will be buying any other colors from this collection or not. But so far, I'm happy with my picks! Which color caught your eyes from OPI Venice collection?

Love,

Little Dot

No comments:

Post a Comment