Saturday, October 24, 2015

Essie Silk Watercolor Mini Set Review Part 2!

I posted the review of Essie Silk Watercolor mini set review last week. If you read it, you know that I went back to get the second set! Yes, I like it that much! 


Just like the last review post, I followed the directions on the back of the box to do this look!


This set is called Swept Away Nail Look Kit and it includes Muse, Myself (yellow), Love Sheen (pink), No Shrinking Violet (violet), and White Page (white). 


I also painted my non-accent nails with China Glaze Sleeping Under the Stars (navy).


I don't think I like this look as much as the other look from the other set here. But it is likely that I would be using these colors for leadlight nail art! 


Have you purchased any of Essie Silk Watercolor?

Love,

Little Dot

No comments:

Post a Comment