Saturday, October 31, 2015

A Little Grown-Up Halloween!

Happy Halloween!! I know Halloween is all about fun, but this year I'm wearing rather subtle Halloween nails. A little grown-up version, to say...


It is a bit hard to see but I have leaf pattern stamped on all nails. And just one Jack-o-lantern as an accent. 


For this look, I first painted my nails with China Glaze Change Your Altitude (greige). I stamped the leaf pattern from Lily Anna plate 01, using China Glaze Cabin Fever (reddish copper duo chrome) as stamping polish. On accent nail, I stamped a Jack-o-lantern from Bundle Monster plate BM-222, using Konad black stamping polish. 


Even though it is hard to capture in the picture, the leaf pattern is quite visible in the sun. 


A little change from my typical bright orange Halloween nails but I kind of like it!


Have a fun and safe Halloween!

Love,

Little Dot


No comments:

Post a Comment