Saturday, November 7, 2015

Mont Bleu Nail File Review!

I was hearing about Mont Bleu nail files for a while. They are made in Czech Republic and suppose to be the best quality glass files you can get. I was looking for a gift for my beloved daughter's birthday and I thought this would be the good opportunity to order them!


Well, aren't they pretty? They come in black velvety cases!


I ordered two files from their crystal line that features Swarovski crystals and one hand-painted nail file. 


There are so many colors and designs to choose from and it took me quite a while to decide which ones to get. I've decided to get this purple one for myself. 


And I got this blue one for my beloved daughter!


I got this hand-painted file as well. Again, there are so many colors and designs and it is so difficult to choose one!


Overall, I am very happy with these nail files. Not only they look so pretty, they work so good! I would likely order more of their products in the future as gifts for friends (and more for myself!)  I felt the price and shipping fee were very reasonable as well. And it arrived unbelievably quick. I think I got them within a week of ordering. Wow! 


You can order these beauties from here. And I was able to get 20% discount by using "BLOG" as a code, so give that a try!

Have you tried Mont Bleu nail files?

Love,

Little Dot



No comments:

Post a Comment