Saturday, November 14, 2015

China Glaze Happy Campers Mini Set Review!

I bought this mini set a while ago. And I have been using it a lot!!!


It is a great assortment of colors that are perfect for fall season! I like all the colors from this set but I used Cabin Fever a lot this season. 


Like this one. 


And this one! You can check my previous post here to learn how I created this look!


And this!

Also, I enjoy using My Lodge Or Yours? (mauve pink), Change Your Altitude (greige), and Sleeping Under The Stars (Navy)!


Like this!


And this!

Well, you get the pictures, I have been using these colors from this set quite extensively!! The only colors that I haven't had a chance to use yet are Wood You Wanna? (brownish metallic) and Free Bear Hugs (oxblood). But I am sure I will use them at some point for sure. For the ones I have used, I can tell you they have great coverage and all are easy to apply!

Have you picked up any colors from this collection?

Love,

Little Dot

No comments:

Post a Comment