Saturday, November 21, 2015

Fun With Essie Silk Watercolor Sets!

Do you remember that I was going all nuts about Essie Silk Watercolor sets? You can read the reviews I did here and here. Well, this is another look I created using them!


It's like coloring! And I love coloring!!


For this look, I first painted my nails with Essie Stylenomics (dark almost black green). I stamped design from Bundle Monster plate BM-S105 with Konad white stamping polish. I added colors, using various colors from Essie Silk Watercolor sets. 


This method work really well when you have very dark base color because the sheer color will not show on dark background. You don't have to worry too much to stay within lines. 


This is a fun way to add color to your mani!

Have you tried experimenting with Essie Silk Watercolor polish?

Love,

Little Dot






No comments:

Post a Comment