Saturday, April 16, 2016

Pastel Paisley!

Spring time calls for pastel nails!


I am enjoying some of the new spring polish collections I purchased recently. I chose to use colors from 2016 Essie Spring collection for this design!


For this look, I first painted my nails with Essie Lounge Lover (coral pink) and Essie High Class Affair (pale pink). I felt like paisley, so used Bundle Monster plate BM-315 for the design, using Essie Shade On (purple) as stamping polish. 


I actually did this mani around the Easter time. My beloved daughter did hers at the same time so we took the group shots!


She used Essie Going Guru (light green) for base and used Essie Pool Side Service (blue teal) as stamping polish. She used one of her go-to plate MoYou London Explorer collection 03 for the design. 


Are you gravitating towards pastels like us for Spring season?

Love,

Little Dot









No comments:

Post a Comment