Saturday, April 9, 2016

Trip Around The World - Japan!

My beloved son is travelling solo in Japan right now! I hope he is having lots of fun! To honor his first big solo trip, I have decided to do Japanese themed nails. 


This is the cherry blossom season in Japan and I had to include that in my design!


For this look, I first painted my nails with OPI My Vampire Is Buff (creamy white) and Essie Lounge Lover (coral pink). I used cherry blossom and Japanese girl designs from Bundle Monster plate BM-617. I used the Direct Decal Method so that I can add colors to the stamping. The color I used are Essie Lounge Lover for cherry blossoms and Essie Partner In Crime (brown for hair), OPI Show Us Your Tips! (shimmery periwinkle for kimono gradient), Essie Lounge Lover (coral pink for kimono gradient), and Essie Shade On (purple cream for sash). 


I quite like the end result. It took a while to achieve this look because of many colors I used for Direct Decal Method but I think it turned up really fun and cute. 


I am planning to do another Trip Around The World theme soon for Africa because that is where my beloved daughter will be this summer! Lots of world travels in our lives this year!!

Do you have any big travel plans scheduled for this year?

Love,

Little Dot





No comments:

Post a Comment