Saturday, July 16, 2016

Simple

I can't believe how busy my schedule is this summer! I'm away a lot. I was away for two days last week (to a city 3 hours away) and I was away this past week to another city 7 hours away! And a lot going on our lives right now! So simple is good, comes to my nail design.


Very simple design. Just one color for all nails and quick stamp on a few nails. 


For this look, I first painted my nails with Essie Boxer Shorts (periwinkle). I stamped designs from Bundle Monster plate BM-S109.


Just so you know, my post may be sporadic for the next while. I am still intending to post weekly, however, it's been really crazy here. I usually like to stock up a couple of posts ready to go but due to my busy schedule, I'm pretty much loading a post as I do my nails. And we are still planning a trip to Japan in September for about 3 weeks and I don't think I will be bringing all my nail stuff with me. So you might not see a new post in September for a while... 


I hope you are having a relaxed summer!! I'm hoping the things will calm down for the coming few weeks!

Love,

Little Dot




No comments:

Post a Comment