Saturday, July 23, 2016

Trip Around The World - Africa

As I mentioned while back, my beloved daughter is spending her summer in Africa! She sends me some pictures time to time like this one!


So, I decided to do African themed nails this week!


It is probably difficult to see in the pictures but I have a girrafe stamp on my left thumb! And the gold stamp on my ring finger is the continent of Africa! 


For this look, I first painted my nails with Essie Urban Jungle (beige white) and Essie Partner In Crime (dark brown). I used various African themed designs from MoYou London plate Explorer Collection 23. I used Nails Inc. Chelsea Bridge Road (gold foil) and Konad white as stamping polish. 


Slightly different design on my right hand!


More girrafes!


And elephants!



What do you think of African designs?

Love,

Little Dot









No comments:

Post a Comment