Saturday, November 12, 2016

Japanese Kimono

Continuing with Essie Fall 2016 collection polish, I used Now and Zen, Kimono Over, and Playing Koi for this design!


I actually love love love this look! It kind of reminds me of Japanese kimono!


For this look, I first painted my nails with Essie Now and Zen (grey). I stamped a design from Bundle Monster plate BM-XL155, using Essie Kimono Over as stamping polish. I used Direct Decal Method to stamp some flowers from Pueen 72 on a few nails. I used Konad white for outlines and colored in with Essie Playing Koi (orange red).


Essie Kimono Over is great as stamping polish! And I like the look of layered stamping! 


I wore this look for a little over a week and I didn't want to take it off!!


Do you like the design like this?

Love,

Little Dot





No comments:

Post a Comment