Saturday, November 26, 2016

MoYou London Stamping Polish Review!

I picked up a bunch of MoYou London stamping polish recently at a local store!


I have been using MoYou London image plates for some years now but I never had a chance to try their stamping polish. I haven't tried all these colors yet but for the some I tried, I am very impressed. 


Here you see our twin creation (my beloved daughter's and mine!) On the left, I used MoYou London Malibu Tan to stamp forest animals. On the right, I used MoYou London Bora Bora to stamp paisley design on my daughter's nails. 


See how clear and opaque the images are? For this look, I first painted my nails with Essie Playing Koi (reddish orange) and stamped animals from Bundle Monster plate BM-S163, using MoYou London Malibu Tan (tan). 


For my beloved daughter's nails, I first painted her nails with Essie Kimono Over (dark purple). I stamped designs from MoYou London Flower Power Collection 15, using MoYou London Bora Bora (turquoise). Some of the nails even look like having the green background polish. But it is the stamped color! Very bright and opaque!


I like the fact they are like regular polish in consistency. Very easy to apply without any stringy feel to it. Yet very clear and opaque!! Love!!!

Have you tried these?

Love,

Little Dot







No comments:

Post a Comment