Saturday, November 5, 2016

Koi Fish

I love the colors from Essie Fall 2016 collection! I ended up buying almost all colors!! I used my first pick, Go Go Geisha, in this design here. This time, I used Udon Know Me and Playing Koi!


For this look, I first painted my nails with Essie Udon Know Me (dusty blue) and Playing Koi (orangy red). I used koi fish design from Bundle Monster plate BM-725, using Essie Kimono Over as stamping polish. I added a little more color after stamping, using OPI Chromatic Orange and OPI Primarily Yellow. 


I found all these colors to be well pigmented. I was able to use Essie Kimono Over as stamping polish and I might want to try stamping with other colors from this collection!


I am so happy with this collection and I am sure I will be wearing these colors a lot this season!


Have you tried any color from Essie Fall 2016?

Love,

Little Dot




No comments:

Post a Comment