Saturday, December 3, 2016

Elephants!

I love this pale pink polish, Essie Go Go Geisha! I wore this polish before here. This time, I paired it with Essie Kimono Over!


Both Go Go Geisha and Kimono Over are from Essie Fall 2016 collection. And I've been using the colors from this collection constantly!! 


For this look, I first painted my nails with Essie Go Go Geisha (pale pink) and Essie Kimono Over (dark purple). I stamped elephant design and tribal print design from Bundle Monster plate BM-XL202 with Nails Inc. Chelsea Bridge Road (gold foil). 


I really like the contrast of pale pink and dark almost black purple. And the gold looks really sharp. 


By the way, this image plate is designed by Marta of Chitchat Nails. I follow her on her blog and Instagram!! I like this tribal elephant image a lot! 

Do you like this tribal elephant look?

Love,

Little Dot




No comments:

Post a Comment