Saturday, December 17, 2016

Christmas Garland!

I will be posting a few Christmas nail posts in the next bit.


I got this cute Christmas garland plate from Bundle Moster and I was dying to use it! Did I go a little overboard? Oh well, it's Christmas!


For this look, I first painted my nails with Essie Stylenomics (almost black dark green). I used Bundle Monster plate BM-S219 for stamping. I used the direct decal method so that I can color ornaments. The outline stamping polish I used is MoYou London Pink Clay. I used Nails Inc. Chelsea Bridge Road (gold) and Sally Hansen Silver Sweep (silver) to color in the designs. 


Isn't the gingerbread man so cute? I had to add the face and the buttons with Essie Stylenomics because the outline was a bit hard to see after coloring it with MoYou London Cappuccino. I guess Pink Clay and Cappuccino were kind of similar colors...


What kind of Christmas design would you wear?

Love,

Little Dot




No comments:

Post a Comment