Saturday, December 10, 2016

Angel Feathers!

I picked up Essie Virgin Snow recently at a local store. This polish is from Essie Winter 2015. This is the only color I liked from last winter collection so I didn't buy any last year but since I found it, why not, right?


I am glad I picked it up! This is a very pretty color! In different lights, it could look pale blue or lavender tone. I like it very much. 


I wanted to do some soft angelic design to match the color!


For this look, I first painted my nails with Essie Virgin Snow (pale lavender). I used a feather design from Messy Mansion plate MM30.  I stamped a few feathers with Konad white stamping polish and added a few silver ones with Sally Hansen Silver Sweep. 


I am very happy to see the end result! Exactly what I was looking for!! Soft and angelic!


I'm not quite ready to wear all Christmassy nails yet. But this is a perfect look for this season. 

Do you like the look of this design?

Love,

Little Dot




No comments:

Post a Comment