Saturday, January 7, 2017

Blue Winter Flowers!

I bought a few MoYou London image plates from local Trade Secrets store recently. I picked up a few from Flower Power collection. 


I knew Trade Secrets started to carry some MoYou London products but I recently found out their selections grew quite a bit! 


For this look, I first painted my nails with Essie Udon Know Me (blue). I used a flower design from MoYou London Flower Power collection 09 to stamp. I used MoYou London Denim Jeans (dark blue) for stamping and added yellow dots with MoYou London Banana Ice (yellow). 


I did a little review of MoYou London polish previously here. I love how well they stamp!


If you live in Canada and you want to get MoYou London products, you might want to check out Trade Secrets store near you or their online store. It is nice to be able to pick up products right away without waiting for shipping to arrive from Britain!

Have you tried MoYou London plates or polish?

Love,

Little Dot


No comments:

Post a Comment