Sunday, January 1, 2017

Happy New Year 2017!

Year 2016 was a very hectic year for us.  My beloved daughter says it was the worst year. I don't think it was a bad year but there were a lot happened and a year just went in a blink of an eye! I wish for a happy and a little more relaxed new year in 2017!!


For this look, I first painted my nails with Essie Petal Pushers (blue-toned grey). I stamped arrow design from Bundle Monster plate BM-XL216, using MoYou London White Knight stamping polish. I also used OPI Gaining Mole-Mentum to add a little rose gold glitter bits. 


Essie Petal Pushers is one of my favorite go-to grey polish. The little rose-gold scattered over it is so lovely! I think I had OPI Gaining Mole-Mentum for a while but maybe this is the first time I used it? I usually stay away from glitters but I like how this design looks!


By the way, I bought a lot of nail stamping plates and polish over the Black Friday sales. Bundle Monster plate BM-XL216 is one of them. I really like this arrow design!


Have a happy new year, everyone!!!

Love,

Little Dot




No comments:

Post a Comment