Saturday, January 21, 2017

Shopping Haul and Storage Solution

Over the holidays, I bought a lot of stuff!


I ordered quite a few design plates and stamping polish from MoYou London. I ordered a few plates and clear stampers (not pictured above) from Bundle Monsters. I also ordered a refill bottle from HK Girl Top Coat (not pictured above). Those Black Friday sales are dangerous! 


And if you remember, I bought quite a few MoYou London polish from my local Trade Secrets store a few months ago... I had so many bottles on my table and didn't know what to do! 

And I found this!


The perfect storage for my MoYou London stamping polish! I found this drawer organizer at a local dollar store. It is just the right size to fit twenty bottles of MoYou London polish! 


Now I can see all the colors easily and just turn it 180 degree to see the other side for more colors! I love this so much that I'm just staring at it like a kid in a candy store! 

By the way, I'm on no-buy this month now after all the holiday spending...

Love,

Little Dot



No comments:

Post a Comment