Sunday, April 13, 2014

Black, White, and Yellow!

Something in Spring makes me gravitate towards black and white. And I quite like adding a little lemon yellow to the mix!


The color combo is just the same as the look I posted a few weeks ago. But I think I would be wearing these colors quite often this season. 

I used Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure Ivory Skull (white) and Ceramic Glaze Pineapple Breeze (yellow) to paint my nails. Then stamped number design from Bundle Monster plate BM-311 with Konad stamping polish Black Pearl. 


I actually wanted to stamp plaid pattern if I had such design plate... Why?


To match my spring coat of course!!

Oh well, since I do not own such plate, I decided to stamp numbers. 


What is your favorite color combination for Spring? 

Love,

Little Dot

No comments:

Post a Comment