Sunday, April 20, 2014

Happy Easter! - Double Feature

Happy Easter everyone! I was trying to multitask yesterday (cooking Easter feast and doing nails...) and it didn't go well. I got this design done first.


I guess I was a little inpatient and stamped a little too soon... It wrinkled my yellow polish!! Oh well, it wasn't perfect but I decided to live with it. 

But while checking my turkey in the oven, I somehow dinged a couple of nails... Ok now it's definitely ruined. It was nice while lasted...


For this look, I first painted my nails with Ceramic Glaze Pinapple Breeze (yellow) and Nails inc. Haymarket (teal). Then stamped a design from Pueen plate 31 using Konad white stamping polish.


Taking nail polish off and starting new, my beloved daugthter decided she wants to do some nail decals for me. 

Easter chicks!


For this look, I first painted my nails with Essie Boxer Shorts (periwinkle) and Ceramic Glaze Pinapple Breeze (yellow). My beloved daughter made nail decals by free-handing chicks. Applied them onto my nails and finished off with Seche Vite. 


Well, at least I got double feature for this post and the Easter feast was delicious!!

What nail design are you wearing for this weekend?

Love,

Little Dot

No comments:

Post a Comment