Saturday, November 15, 2014

Movemer!

Movember is here! This is a twin post with my beloved daughter!


Here is my look. We have decided to use the same main color polish and the moustache pattern. 


For this look, I first painted my nails with Essie Shearling Darling (oxblood) and OPI Love. Angel. Music. Baby. (gold). I stamped the moustache design from Bundle Monster plate BM-402, using OPI L. A. M. B. as stamping polish. 

My nails are not very wide so I have decided to stamp the moustache side ways. 

Here is my beloved daughter's look!


Hello! I am the "beloved daughter", Cat. My mom has been trying to get me hooked on nail art for a while. I think her plan is working... Just a bit. 

After Halloween, I suggested we do Movember manicures. And thus, the twinning (with slight variation) begins!


For this look I painted by base colour as Essie's Shearling Darling, stamped with Konad's white stamping polish and used Hk girl topcoat. 

I have been loving shearling darling for this season and keep coming back to it in my nail rotation. Do you have any go-to  Fall/winter colours? Or inspiration?


Happy Movember! Spread the awareness!!

Love,

Little Dot

No comments:

Post a Comment