Saturday, November 29, 2014

Snowflakes

I was going through my stock of polish bottles to decide on what winter appropriate colors to use this week... I picked up Essie Parka Perfect, which is one of my favorite dusty blue to use in colder season. To compliment that, I paired it with Essie Mind Your Mittens!


For this look, I first painted my nails with Essie Parka Perfect (light dusty blue) and Essie Mind Your Mittens (dark navy blue). I stamped a design from Lily Anna plate 08, using Color Club Harp On It as stamping polish. 


Color Club Harp On It is such a great holographic color on dark base. I can never capture the true beauty of it in pictures... But definitely a must-have polish!

On my right hand, I changed things up a bit and left one dark nail unstamped. 

I love these two winterly blue combination! Do you have favorite blue to wear this season?

Love,

Little Dot


No comments:

Post a Comment