Saturday, November 8, 2014

Revlon Parfumerie Review - Pink Paisley!

Finally, I got to try Revlon Parfumerie scented nail polish! I bought a couple of bottles a few months ago but didn't get a chance to come around to it. Too many polish, not enough fingers... I used chocolate Truffle one for this look. 


First of all, I want to talk about this polish. I was a bit worried about the scent being too strong because I read some people talking about it. By the way, you don't smell any scent until the polish dries. So if you open the bottle to check the scent or when you first apply it to your nails, you just smell regular nail polish. Chocolate Truffle smells like chocolate (obviously...) If you are very sensitive to smell and don't like to smell sweet all day, this polish is not for you. But I didn't mind it at all. I didn't find it to be too strong. If I bring my hand to my nose, I get to smell the scent but otherwise not that noticeable. And it applied like melted chocolate (yum!), nice and smooth. One coat was probably enough but I did two coats just to even things out. In the picture, it looks almost black but it is definitely dark chocolate brown. (Caution! You might get constant cravings for chocolate while wearing this polish!) 


For this look, I first painted my nails with Revlon Parfumerie Chocolate Truffle. I stamped paisley design from Bundle Monster plate BM-315 with Mundo de Unas 55 stamping polish. I used a dotting tool to add gold dots around the design with OPI Love. Angel. Music. Baby. Finish off with a coat of HK Girl Fast Drying Top Coat. 


The other scent I got is Wintermint. Hopefully I will have a chance to use it soon. 


Have you tried Revlon Parfumerie polish? What is your opinion on them?

Love,

Little Dot

No comments:

Post a Comment