Saturday, December 20, 2014

Christmas Nails 2

As I promised in my previous post, here is the second Christmas nails!


For this look, I first painted my nails with OPI My Dogsled Is A Hybrid (sea green) and Essie Jiggle Hi, Jiggle Low (light gold). I stamped snow flake designs from Bundle Monster plates BM-319 and BM-H01, using Nails Inc. Chelsea Bridge Road (gold) and Sally Hansen Silver Sweep (silver) as stamping polish. 


Again, this is not the one I entered for the contest held by Marta at ChitChat Nails. I thought there will be so many snow flake design entries... Just not quite special enough. I also wished the sea green polish would look a little more blue toned... 


The gold and silver snow flakes are pretty but it is somewhat difficult to capture in the pictures... Maybe too shiny?? I had a little issue with the forcus as well...

Do you celebrate Christmas? What do you wish for Christmas?

Love,

Little Dot

No comments:

Post a Comment