Thursday, December 25, 2014

Christmas Nails 3

Merry Christmas everyone! This is the look I submitted to the contest that was recently held by Marta at ChitChat Nails. Though I didn't win, I still enjoyed participating in the holiday cheer! And to my surprise, my design was picked as one of the short listed here! I love Marta's blog, ChitChat Nails and have been following for a while, so I am very happy!!


You might feel a little déjà vu... I wore similar look in my previous post here. When I was wearing this previous look, I thought it looked very much like Christmas season. The red plaid reminded me of shiny Christmas wrapping paper! So, when I learned about this contest, I thought I might submit something like this. 


For this look, I first painted my nails with Essie Dress To Kilt (red) and OPI Love. Angel. Music. Baby (gold). I stamped two plaid designs from MoYou London Hipster collection 06, using Essie Style Cartel (dark Blue) and Nails Inc. Chelsea Bridge Road (gold) as stamping polish. I also stamped a little gift box design from Bundle Monster plate BM-316 on my thumbs. 


I really like this Christmas plaid look. No wonder I took the opportunity to wear the look again!


I wish you all the Merry Merry Christmas!

Love,

Little Dot

No comments:

Post a Comment