Thursday, January 1, 2015

Happy New Year!!

Happy New Year! Welcome 2015!! The holiday season deserves festive nails. I went all in for stamping all of my nails!!


For this look, I first painted my nails with OPI Kiss Me - Or Elf! (Jewel-toned red violet). I then stamped various designs from MoYou London Explorer collection 03, using Essie Jiggle Hi, Jiggle Low (gold) as stamping polish. I was aiming for the henna look!


Kiss Me - Or Elf! is from OPI Gwen Stefani collection and it is very pretty color! I have Mini Holiday Stars and I really like all the colors in this set. 


I usually buy regular size plates from MoYou London because my nails are fairly small but the Explorer collection 03 (XL) is the only exception. I like using the parts of designs from this plate rather than the whole images. I wanted to get this plate for a long time but everytime I tried to order, this one was out of stock! I finally managed to get it! 


Because I use parts of designs, the variation is endless!


As I was taking pictures of my nails, one of my kitties keep getting in my way... So I just had to do this!


Miniature cat!!!


What design do you have on New Year's Day? 

Love,

Little Dot


No comments:

Post a Comment