Saturday, January 10, 2015

Sweater Weather!

We are having this deep-freeze weather this week! It is so cold out like ridiculous! Better to stay in if you can or if you must go out, make sure you have a cozy warm sweater like this!


I must go out with the matching mani appropriate for the sweater weather!


For this look, I first painted my nails with OPI My Vampire Is Buff (off white) and Essie Cashmire Bathrobe (dark grey). I stamped a snowflake sweater pattern design from Nailz Craze plate NC 03 with Konad Black pearl stamping polish. 


I like the simple black and white design like this. And the sweater pattern matches my very warm lamb's wool sweater perfectly!! I love the look even to the point that I don't mind venturing out in snow and ice to show them off!!!


Are you having cold weather? What is your favorite winter nail designs?

Stay safe and warm, everyone! 

Love,

Little Dot

No comments:

Post a Comment