Saturday, January 17, 2015

Happy Nails!

I wore this look during the holidays. Just catching up on posting today. I call it "happy nails" because the color representation of "happy" is orange in my book!!


Unfortunately, the stamping didn't go on perfectly however... The white didn't show up crisp enough and also got little smudged when I put on top coat... Oh well, I still enjoyed wearing this look for a few days!


For this look, I first painted my nails with Essie Roarrrange (orange) and Essie Jiggle Hi, Jiggle Low (gold). I stamped a chevron design from BM-423 with Konad white stamping polish. 


I have been using Essie Jiggle Hi, Jiggle Low almost constantly since I got it. It is such great color for both stamping and wearing alone. 


What color is your happy color? 

Love,

Little Dot  

No comments:

Post a Comment