Saturday, January 24, 2015

Winter Foxes!

I ordered a few plates from Messy Mansion recently. They had 20% off sale! I bought a couple of lead light lacquer plates and a couple of regular MM plates. I thought I would jump for the lead light lacquer plates as soon as I got them, but the first plate that called my name was the regular plate MM34!


For this look, I first painted my nails with Essie Shearling Darling (dark burgundy) and Essie Take It Outside (taupe). I stamped the fox design from Messy Mansion plate MM34 with Konad Black Pearl stamping polish. 


MM34 has a lot of wolf and fox designs and some of the Celtic designs look very interesting. I won't be able to fit the whole design because these are big! But I can probably use a little section here and there...


My color choice was inspired by my new purse!


Do you own Messy Mansion plates? Which plate is your favorite?

Love,

Little Dot

No comments:

Post a Comment