Saturday, February 21, 2015

Animal Prints - Leopard!

Feel like animal prints? Here is my first try of leopard print nails!


I don't usually wear animal prints as I mentioned before here. But I just had to do this design because I got this cute iphone case from my beloved daughter last Christmas!


Yes. As you see, the color inspiration comes from the iphone case... 

For this look, I first painted my nails with Essie Vested Interest (green). I used leopard print design from Bundle Monster plate BM-221 to stamp with Konad Black Pearl stamping polish. I added silver gold dots with Essie Jiggle Hi, Jiggle Low. 

Here is the picture taken with my beloved daughter's leopard friend!

A few days later, I got a big chip on one of my nails and decided to redo the stamped nails with a bit different take. 


This time, I repainted stamped nails with Essie Jiggle Hi, Jiggle Low and stamped the same leopard design from Bundle Monster plate BM-221 with Konad Black Pearl stamping polish. I left them without additional dots.


Which look do you like more? Do you wear animal prints on your nails?

Love,

Little Dot

No comments:

Post a Comment