Saturday, February 14, 2015

Hearts!

Happy Valentine's Day!! I like using OPI Miss You-niverse and I'm Feeling Sashy together. They are both from Miss You-niverse collection and they just compliment each other so well.


For this look, I first painted my nails with OPI Miss You-niverse (dark purple) and I'm Feeling Sashy (dusty mauve). I stamped hearts and writing designs from MoYou London Princess collection 08. I used Konad white stamping polish and OPI Miss You-niverse for stamping. 


I am not a huge pink nail person and I much prefer to use mauve color like I'm Feeling Sashy as an alternative. 



Cute colors like these deserve cute stamping!? I might have gone a bit crazy with stamping... (Stamping on all nails!! I hardly do this...)



Bonus photo "my nails and iphone case"!

Do you own Miss You-niverse collection? Do you like these color combination?

Love,

Little Dot

No comments:

Post a Comment