Saturday, March 8, 2014

Blue Nails 2

More blue nails for you! I probably have so many blue polish that I can do quite a few variations...


First, I painted my nails with Ceramic Glaze My Skinny Jeans (dark blue), OPI My Vampire is Buff (creamy white), and OPI Kiss Me at Midnight (liquid sand blue). 

For stamping, I used My Skinny Jeans with Bundle Monster plate BM-406. My favorite pretzel heart design!


For my right hand, I switched around a bit and stamped the thumb with a bird design from BM-401.


I don't usually like glitter polish much but I like OPI's liquid sand. It's pretty smooth and easy to remove with polish remover. And this polish, Kiss Me at Midnight, is very pretty bright sparkly blue! 


Have you tried liquid sand? What is your favorite shade?

Love,

Little Dot

No comments:

Post a Comment