Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Trip Around The World - France

This week I felt like doing French themed nails... 


I used Essie Mezmerised (blue) and OPI My Vampire Is Buff (creamy white) to paint my nails. Originally I was also going to use red to represent French flag but it just looked a bit too much of color! I used Bundle Monster BM-419 image plate to stamp the designs, using Konad Black Pearl stamping polish. The word "Paris" is a part of the Eiffel Tower design on the plate. This design itself would be too big for my nails, so I only used the word on this nail. 


For my thumb, I was able to stamp a good portion of this Eiffel Tower design. I used Color Club Harp on It as stamping color. Harp on It gives such great holographic effect. The color sparkles like a rainbow! 


I have a few stamping image plates that I can use to represent different countries. So I am thinking of doing a trip around the world nails. I am hoping to come up with another one sometime soon!

What objects or colors represent certain countries for you? 

Love,

Little Dot

2 comments:

  1. These are so pretty! I am looking forward to seeing what you put together for other countries too! Very creative :)

    ReplyDelete