Saturday, March 1, 2014

Butterfly Nails

We are having such a long harsh weather this winter in our area... I just can't wait for nice spring to arrive. So, to send my wish to the universe, here are my butterfly nails!


For this look, first I painted my nails with Color Club Harp on It and Essie Blue Rhapsody. Then, I stamped butterfly wing design from Nailz Craze plate NC 01 using Konad Black Pearl stamping polish. I used a dotting tool to place little dots on tips with Harp on It and Sally Hansen Extreme Wear White On. 


I wore a butterfly ring to complete the look!


Color Club Harp on It is very beautiful holographic polish. I just got this polish and I am hoping to use it as a stamping color very soon. I think it will look wonderful over dark polish!

Which holographic polish is your favorite? 

Love,

Little Dot

No comments:

Post a Comment