Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Pueen Buffet Stamping Plates Review

I finally received my new Pueen 24B Buffet Stamping Plates! And I had to test them out!!


I love Pueen plates. I already own Pueen 24E Love Element plates and this new set is great quality as well. One of the great things about Pueen plates is that they come in cute storage cases!


It looks like this. So cute!


It is so nice to be able to store the plates in a cute compact case like this. 


And the plates are gorgeous! This set is called Buffet because the designs are etched all over the plates (kind of like some of MoYou London plates) and you can pick and choose any section of the plates to stamp. 


I tested stamping on paper and all of the plates transfer very well. As always, good quality here. The only issue might be that the most of designs are pretty big to fit in small nails like mine. But the point of buffet style is you choose which area you want to use to stamp and partial designs are fun to experiment with. 



See how large the lady's face is compared to my nails? But I can use her hair as a wavy line with flowers pattern. 



Another example with the birdie image! I might stamp the first half of birdie on one nail and the other half on the second nail. 



And here is the plate Pueen 63 I used for my nails. As you see, the most of the circle images barely fit my nails and there is no way the biggest circle image fits in my nails. But you can be creative and transfer the portion of the big images onto your nails. 



For this look, first I painted my nails with OPI MissYou-Niverse (dark purple), OPI This Gown Needs A Crown (silver satin finish), and for a pop of color, Joe Fresh Orange Sorbet (orange). I stamped with Pueen 63 using Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Silver Sweep as stamping polish. 



My right hand with slight variation. 


Overall, I am quite happy with these Pueen plates. I can't wait to try experimenting with other designs in this set. Sadly, not enough fingers, not enough time... :(

Have you tried these plates? What is your experience?

Love,

Little Dot

No comments:

Post a Comment