Saturday, March 22, 2014

Mechanical Nails

This is the nail design I did a while ago. And strangely, I kept getting compliments from guys. Maybe because it has the gear design and has a mechanical look to it?? 


I painted my nails with Essie For the Twill of It (holographic shade of purple/green), OPI My Vampire is Buff (creamy white), and OPI Emotions (black liquid sand).

And I used a gear design from Bundle Monster BM-415 image plate to stamp, using Essie For the Twill of It. By the way, this polish is like metallic and stamps really well. And in the sun, it changes color between purple, green, and silver due to the holographic aspect of it. 


OPI Emotions is an interesting polish. First coat goes very sheer. But the second coat totally covers it. It looks wet first but dries out to kind of like matte but bigger black glitters in it. 


And do you see the color of For the Twill of It? Holographic doesn't show well in picture, but it's pretty! 


Do you use holographic polish? What is your favorite stamp design?

Love,

Little Dot

No comments:

Post a Comment