Sunday, May 25, 2014

Hawaiian

I went to check out the new shopping mall in my area yesterday! It was a lot bigger than I thought (a pleasant surprise!) And I found Ulta there! It's a small one but it's 10 minutes drive for me. Yay! They had "buy 1 and get 1 free" on OPI. I bought a back-up bottle of My Vampire Is Buff and also Where Did Suzi's Man-Go? from Brazil collection. This mango orange color inspired me to the Hawaiian look!


For this look, I painted my nails with OPI Where Did Suzi's Man-Go? (orange) and OPI French Quarter For Your Thoughts (taupe). I used Pueen plate 72 to stamp flower design with Konad white stamping polish. 


I have a few orange polish bottles already but I think I like this formula a lot. Pretty opaque in one coat. 


Do you like orange? What is your favorite orange polish?

Love,

Little Dot

No comments:

Post a Comment