Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Summery Shades

The weather is not quite there yet but I am feeling summery shades. 


I like the combination of baby blue and tan. And just add a bit of orange color for an accent. 


For this look, I painted my nails with Joe Fresh Wave (baby blue) and Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure Dune (beige). I stamped flower design from MoYou London Pro Collection 08 using Joe Fresh Tigerlily as stamping polish. I free-handed blue lines on one of my beige nail. 


This is the first time I used this beige polish, Dune. I actually like this shade on me. Very good formula and it was very easy to apply. And two coats made decent coverage. Good nude tone on my skin color. 


I like Joe Fresh Wave. I had this polish for a while. A year? Two years?? Quite pigmented for light color and I only did two coats. I must admit that I am terrible with free-hand lines... I have a stamping plate with lines (Bundle Monster plate BM-411), but this polish wasn't opaque enough to show well and I have decided to just free-hand lines with a small brush. 


What combination of colors remind you of summer? 

Love,

Little Dot

No comments:

Post a Comment